Financing Options: Invest in a Rewarding Career.
Your education is a big investment. Whether you’re interested in financial assistance for any of our programs, our team can help you find solutions. We encourage prospective students to explore all possible avenues for funding and our team is here to help every step of the way.
Payment Upfront with Discount
With this option, we discount our program by 10%. We accept Cash, Check, Money Order or Credit Card.
Deposit with Interest-Free Installments
The first installment is due on the first day of class and every thirty (30) days thereafter. The length of the loan and deposit is determined by the program.
Private Student Loans
Minimal Income and Credit Requirements – High Interest
Payments start while you are in school and average about $160 – $250 / per month
Meritize works with students, educators, and employers to help people excel in skills-based careers. Meritize knows you are more than your credit score, and that is why they look at your past achievements to potentially enhance your loan options.
A few reasons why the Meritize Platform is a great option for students include:
- Fixed and variable interest rates available. Flexible payment options, including deferring full principal and interest payments until 3 months after you complete your training
- Customer support available 6 days a week
- 0.25% interest rate deduction if you sign up for autopay
Grant Funding and Financial Assistance
There are many opportunities for Grant Funding and Financial Assistance. You may contact your local Workforce Office, Goodwill, YMCA, Vocational Rehab, or Tribe for grants and financial assistance.
Altrain Dental Assisting Academy is proud to offer up to a $1,500 scholarship for those who receive grant funding.
We are excited to announce our new partnership with Phoenix Indian Center which may assist with funding for American Indian, Alaska Native, and Native Hawaiian. For information on the services they provide please review the website at www.phxindcenter.com or call (602) 264-6768.
Arizona@Work and Phoenix Workforce Connection. Listed below is information on the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) purpose, qualifications, and contact information. You may review their website at: www.des.az.gov or contact us at 602.595.7289 for further explanation.
Learn more about the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.
Purpose of WIOA
- Strengthen and improve our nation’s public workforce system
- Help get job seekers and workers into high-quality jobs and careers
- Help employers hire and retain skilled workers
Who can participate in the Adult and Dislocated Worker Program?
- Adult over 18 years old, who are able to legally work in the United States.
- Priority of service is provided to:
- Veterans and their spouses
- Persons who are low-income or receiving public assistance
- Persons who need to improve their skills
- Dislocated Workers, who have been laid off or have received notice of termination.
Who can participate in the Youth Program?
- Youth, age 14-21, if in-school
- Youth, age 16-24, if out-of-school
All youth must have a barrier to employment, e.g. being a homeless youth, a runaway, pregnant or parenting, subject to the juvenile justice or adult system, in foster care, a person with a disability or need additional assistance to find or keep employment, or enter or complete postsecondary education.
For additional information: