A Spectacular Future as a Medical Assistant
In just 4 months, you can graduate as a Medical Assistant where you will be appreciated by healthcare professionals throughout the Phoenix metro area. By enrolling in the Medical Assisting Program, you’ll be on the path to enter a career that’s full of opportunities.
Small class sizes allow for real-world, hands-on training with experiences instructors. You’ll graduate with the confidence that you have the knowledge to assist in a physicians office, chiropractic office, hospitals, and outpatient centers.
Our commitment to your success is ever lasting. Once you graduate, we provide you with life long job placement services.
Why Altrain Assisting for Medical Assisting
You can also add the 24-hour Phlebotomy Program to expand your experience. Trained professional who draw blood for test, transfusions, donations or research play a vital role in the Healthcare Industry.
Let’s get you on the path to success today…
In Person Learning
Morning, afternoon and evening class schedules are available. All in person classes are 4 days a week for 3 hours a day. Classes typically start every month.
Learn when it’s convenient for you! This option includes watching 4 pre-recorded virtual lecture videos per week and attending in person labs on Saturdays for 6 hours a day. Classes typically start every quarter.
Altrain Assisting Academy offers Life-time Job Placement Assistance! Our services are outlined below. We are proud of our 2021 job placement rate of 92%!
Job Placement Services Include:
- 3 Hour Presentation
- Interview Portfolio
- Customized Resume, Cover Letter and Reference List
- Interview Tips and Techniques
- Professional Head Shots
- Direct Placement Leads
The Altrain Promise
- To offer quality hands-on education at a competitive price.
- To treat each student as family and assist them in obtaining their career goals, dreams, and objectives.
- To provide tutoring and life-time job placement services to all students past and present at no charge.
- To prepare students for national exams to obtain employment.
- To meet or exceed industry standards.
- To grow and incorporate technology.
- To mentor and restore work ethic.
Altrain Assisting Academy
Use the form below or call us at (602) 595-7289 today.